WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW THE EXACT DAY OF YOUR DEATH AND TYPE IF YOU COULD?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW THE EXACT DAY OF YOUR DEATH AND TYPE IF YOU COULD?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  thedre 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 7,140
    VIP – Server Donor

If there was a way for us to know of When,,, How,, Where,, and of what Disease or Accident we would succumb to, but could not change it anyways,,, Would You Still Want to know The Exact Time, Date, Hour, of it? And Also,,, would you want to know if you Will suffer Greatly,,, or just pass away peacefully?

Also,,, do you believe in the Afterlife,,, or the “Near Death Experiences” That so many Millions have attested to having gone through, when not only their Hearts,,, but Also their Brain Activity, on the monitors were 100% flat lined, and had been non-existent, for quite some time. We are talking about periods of 20 minutes, and some even as long as a 45 full minutes, but during this time they were able to Hear every
    single word that The Physicians,,, Surgeons,,, the O.R Nurses,,, Anesthesiologists, and even their Family members and other
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL1oDuvQR08

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

And some more Mind-Blowing Proof of the Afterlife, and of Gods-Existence. 🙂

And for all of yo’s myself included who has recently lost a loving Pet, this is great news although i had always had an inkling to believe that our pets, or all animals do in fact also continue on this beautiful journey with us!

LOVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST., AND NEVER FEAR DEATH, AS IT IS BEAUTIFUL, AND A VERY REAL NEW BEGINNING. 🙂

Participant
    Goints: 1,413

I wouldn’t want to know when, definitely not, but it would be useful to know how so I could prepare, whether that be purchasing a firearm to blow my brains out or moving to a country in which euthanasia is legal.

The thoughts of not being able to wipe my own ass or being ‘locked in’, as happens with some stroke victims, or walking around mind lost are horrible thoughts.

That said, there’s no such thing as death.

illegalsmile55
      Participant
      Goints: 2,281

I wouldn’t want to know when or how. I dwell on it enough as it is.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      Goints: 2,082
      VIP – Server Donor

Locked in is terrifying Legion Stephanya. I believe my grandfather had that before passing away some thirty years ago. I simply go off the reported symptoms as they did not even have a name in mainstream print about it then!

I dont think about my death much at all. My only fear is shitting and pissing myself on the point of it which im told is very common.

Given i am a chatty fucker, i will probably scare all the nurses,family and morgue attendants with my extended and punctuating death rattles!!! Haha😏😁

Hamburger Bob
    Participant
    Goints: 39

We all know death is inevitable, but knowing the exact time, way and place, you’re being sentenced to death, so no, I don’t want to know.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@hambergerbob,
      Yea,,, i’m one the fence but leading your way more, because if you knew when, them we would most probably think of death more often than we already do, right?? Unless of course your supposed to die at 101 years old, shot from a jealous husband, lol. 😉

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 777

“It’s not that I fear Death. I just don’t want to be around when it happens.”

I’ve been around when it happened and in the messy, mopping-up aftermath. It is very matter-of-fact and straightforward. The person is no longer around and a husk is left. Sometimes bits of the husk are re-cycled to help The Living. I’ve been around for that process too. Sometimes you don’t even want to leave the husk to face the recycling alone and you hold cooling hand. I’m glad I did.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@Lordwankdust

God bless you brother, as you truly are a good man. 🙂

Lord Wankdust
        Participant
        Goints: 777

@thedre

It is about being in the moment and doing the best that one can at the time. Judicious things done and last wishes followed in the immediate aftermath of the death of a loved one can bring Hope and Life (and Vision!) to complete strangers never to be met.
        As you drive home afterwards, you feel a stillness and certainty that somewhere, some people have been given a gift beyond measure. Little glints of light coming out of the shadow’s darkness. You know that you are not in Death, but only in the shadow of Death. You get to walk out of the shadow and so do some of those lucky benefactors. I can scarcely imagine the relief that their families must feel.

I listened to this while I held a cooling hand and the good doctors recycled.

By the way – they work quickly. Time is of the essence.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  Lord Wankdust.

illegalsmile55
        Participant
        Goints: 2,281

Damn…that was beautiful. I was with a cooling husk myself a few weeks ago. It felt so odd looking at him, knowing no words would come from him, no laugh, no smile. Husk is the perfect analogy.
        @lord-wankdust

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@illegalsmile55

Was that not the most perfect word/way to sum up, & describe what we will one day, all turn into? Beautiful his story, and music was indeed, my loving B G Sis. You Do Know that Me Luv Ya Too eh?? just thought i’d tell ya, cause you never know when our time could come, this way there is no second guessing. 🙂 I Gots Myself all mushy, with this
        life & death stuff on this cool & cloudy Sunday morning.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

🙂 choked-up,,, so 🙂 sniff,,, Luv Ya Bro!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  thedre.

Participant
    Goints: 2

yes i like to be prepared

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

🙂 And yes thugs do in fact need hugs too bud, probably more than the average non-thug, lol. This is probably why they became a thug to begin with right, cause they just did not feel loved, wanted, accepted, whatever eh? I Like Your Avatar, it has few words,,, But Means So, So Much!
      Spread the love my good brother, because God Knows we already have so much,, (Too Much Hate) Already!

Icy❄️
    Participant
    Goints: 13

i’d never want to know that, im never dying

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@icy
      You are correct brother as we never really die, as energy transforms and continues on forever, so we just leave our tired, sick, or old “Husk” and we enter this other beautiful realm transforming into something else, what nobody knows exactly. But from the (Hundreds) of N.D.E’s that i have watched, and read, too many of them from Surgeons,,, Nurses, Family members that witnessed them,, we enter this most beautiful,,, serene,,, beautiful place where the love that surrounds you is so profoundly powerful that no words can describe,,, God Is Real,,, so real, so please my B G Sibling believe in him, and do not fear Death, for all you have to do is ask for his love and forgiveness for whatever you might have done in your life and he will instantly wrap you in his loving arms, and take you up, reuniting you with lost loved ones pets, & all. 🙂

@thedre

That’s a really interesting question. If I could know such thing, then yes, I would definitely want to know. That’s the kind of knowledge people are not supposed to know, and no one knows, so if you had such an insight then you could do something really productive with it.

Now here’s the interesting thing – you could cheat death with such knowledge. If you know you are going to die 3 years from now in a car accident, in the exact day of your death you don’t go nowhere near a car. You stay home and wait until the day ends. You cheated death, what now? That’s some Final Destination shit. So whatever is the way you are going to die, you just prepare yourself so there’s no way of that type of death occurring.

If you know how the future will be, you surmise that the future you predicted will happen if you let everything that is happening… happen, without interference. Some events in the predicted future only happened because of obvious previous actions, so if you interfere and alter these previous actions the future will be completely changed. Like the car example above, no way of that happening if in the exact day you don’t go near cars or a place with cars.

What would happen after you lived one more day than you’re supposed to? Would death reschedule your death to a different day in a different way and try to get you no matter what? That’s a very insane topic to discuss. I recommend you to watch Final Destination 1 and 2. They are mediocre horror movies and nowhere near my standard for a good movie but they deal with this exact topic we’re talking about.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@eraserhead-2
      You never cease to amaze me, my little beloved B G Brother! Your intelligence for an 18 year old is epic. And furthermore,,, only someone like yourself would think so deeply, while diving into this topic & subject so vigorously,,, “”well just about any subject,that is lol”” and come up with such a cool, and other possible scenario cheating death altogether.

But if it was your day to come home with our God, than i’m not so sure that he would let you get away with this, but i’m sure God Himself would have a chuckle, at your well though out attempt to not join him, and next thing you know, you trip going down the stairs knocking you out, and Mom, Dad, Neighbor, would throw you in the car for a fast, reckless panic drive to the hospital, taking them with you.

I Know,,, i suck, lol, but who knows eh??? He Is The Grand Master our Loving God Bother!
      Love you man. 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  thedre.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.