Wow…

Best Gore Forums More Gore Gore Videos Wow…

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Satan
      Participant

This is site is like the Deep Web. So much messed up shit here….my god this is why aliens wont talk to us. I question humanity.

John Smith
      Participant

What a stupid comment.

The world isn’t packaged in plastic and served to your narrow idealistic appetite. It’s ugly and brutal, with fringes bathed in blood and all kinds of unimaginable suffering. You don’t need to be sadistic to see the value in honest reportage like we find here; it’s reasonable for a regular member of society to be fascinated with graphic content, simply as a means to face the full scope of human behavior.

You might prefer ugly truths disseminated through fiction like ‘Lord of the Flies’, but those with balls and an intelligent curiosity in the world, take things more directly.

mike
        Participant

John, that was the perfect way to put it. Thank you so much. I had to register and come out of hiding for that. I found bestgore when I heard people start talking about ISIS and their beheadings, years ago. I couldn’t just accept what I was being told. I had to see it for myself. I searched for the videos and they brought me here. It wasnt my interest in gore/violence, it was my eagerness to learn and get educated on the real world.

Brazilian Cop
        Participant

Thank you John. God bless you

Bloodletting000
      Participant

I find it funny that people say those types of comments but yet they participate in the site…

zërø
      Participant

See thats what I don’t get if ya gonna cry about the stuff on the site why even join BG?? I always here people bitch about “why is this site not blocked blah blah blah” well cuz sheeple this is real life!! It’s whats really going on in the world and all the sheeple are to blind to see it!

Lecter
        Participant

Too afraid to see it, more like.

E. Verde
      Participant

I bet you anything OP visits this site all the time. He thinks we’re bad for going on this website? I find them enlightening.

Saphirias
      Participant

OP = Original Poster

John Smith
      Participant

@Satan

That worked rather well, didn’t it.

Bloodletting000
        Participant

Lol they are everywhere. I posted on a site about kittens, regular adorable kittens and was berated by a troll for randomly posting kittens. There’s no sense in their comments

Participant

Where can I find that Isis video of the mannequin challenge?

Darthleather
      Participant

Why does everyone assume aliens are better than us? Maybe they’re worse.

DirtyWhiteBoy
      Spectator

i`ve uploaded a lot of pictures,but i can not find them??????

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.