"Your comment is awaiting moderation."

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Website Support "Your comment is awaiting moderation."

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Amazesme
      Participant

Whats up guys

I visit this site a long time but only now I’ve decided to create an account. But all my comments always get stucked on the ‘Your comment is awaiting moderation.’ message.

Whats up with that? It has some sort of comment auto filter?

jasper12345
      Participant

Maybe because you have just registered.but it should go through.

Jazz a bell
        Participant

Yummy yummy for you and them lovely cunts. Do you not have a wife ?

Jazz a bell
        Participant

Just keeps me alive.

thedre
      Participant

Good day, and Welcome to Best-gore, @Amazesme The reason why your comments are, and most likely will continue to be be moderated for a little while, is because you are a brand new member, and Mark wants to make sure that your comments are Topic Related, and not just Troll-Anti-Best-Gore bullshit, as we have in the past, and continue to get Hasbara-Shill’s infiltrating our comment section, and filling them with Zionist supporting , & Jewish agenda filled nonsense. But once you have proven yourself as an honest and true B-G Member, with no hidden agenda’s, than i’m sure that our friend & Mentor Mark, will lessen the moderating & reviewing your comments before posting them. I hope that this has helped answer your question regarding this issue! Again,,, Welcome to this awesome, Honest, and eye opening reality News Site, and enjoy the ride.

Yours truly, The Dre. (Senior Best-Gore Member) 🙂

Amazesme
      Participant

Thank you for the response.

At this time all my comments are still being “moderated” and none of them was ever posted.

I wonder why? Sometimes I did comment my personal views about the fact almost all posts related to women on BG are harsh and aggressive? I mean, I am not trying to “impose an evil agenda” whatsoever.

We don’t accept comments from people who register with non existent, disposable, or temporary email addresses.

Amazesme
      Participant

Ops, sorry then. I did registred on a temp email… I’ll registar again

That’s not gonna help you with all the other fake accounts with which you talk to yourself, making it look like people agree with you. I’ll keep a very close watch on you. Pieces of shit like that are not wanted on this site.

Amazesme
        Participant

What?! I’m sorry, but what I did wrong? I did registered with a temp email bc I didn’t want to go all trough my real email and etc. I did understand and I’m going to register a new correctly.

I never talked with ‘myself’, I just commented my views in some posts and wondered why it never got approved.

jasper12345
      Participant

Good work..lol..

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.