Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Website Support Your comment is awaiting moderation.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Stubyone 1 year ago.

• Author

Ashlyne
    Participant
    Goints: 9

Iv been like that for at least a whole day? when will i be able to post??

Vincit Omnia Veritas
    Keymaster
    Goints: 63,708

What do you need to use 3 accounts for? Like having conversation with yourself?

Andrew256
    Participant
    Goints: 854

Hi there!

Since I joined bestgore few months back, I haven’t got a single comment approved, it’s always awaiting moderation and then disappears. Did I do something wrong? I only use one account.

Vincit Omnia Veritas
      Keymaster
      Goints: 63,708

@ankun256 Looked at your profile. It would seem that the system finds your email address fake and blocks your comments. That tends to happen when registrations are made from email addresses using unrecognized domain names or temporary email services. I will look into it.

Andrew256
        Participant
        Goints: 854

Thanks! Actually, I may have used temporary mail, sorry about that. I don’t want to re-register because I’m not multi-account whore 🙂

If possible, please add my email to whitelist or delete my account so I could create a new one from normal email.

Thanks!

Drifter88
    Participant
    Goints: 24

Haha! the same the same 😉

Rouge Kitty
    Participant
    Goints: 264

I was having similar issues. When I post that “four minutes to edit” comes up. If I don’t wait for it to time out, my comment never gets posted.

Drifter88
      Participant
      Goints: 24

ty Kitty this may be the problem, I’ve never waited for that shit =)

Stubyone
    Participant
    Goints: 2,006

Hey Mark, posted on the latest “decapitated by train” pics and it’s waiting for moderation. Nothing has changed in the many years I’ve been here. Posted on the “cut finger” pics and it was fine.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.