Your First Dead Person

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Your First Dead Person

This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Sphincterpiston #59535 6 months ago.

• Author

Rouge Kitty
    Participant
    Goints: 258

How many members on here have seen a corpse first hand? Other than neatly packaged relatives in a funeral parlor. I’ve only seen one. It was nothing spectacular, but a few of the details were interesting to me. When I lived in Virginia, I was driving home around 3am after a night of partying. There was only one other car on the otherwise deserted road a few miles ahead of me. That morning around six I’m headed to work, and I see tons of cops, fire dept. etc., and a guy facedown, spread eagle on some guys lawn. Turned out he was from Jersey,(and a town I had just moved from) and had been shot and dumped, around 3am that same morning. The same time I was sharing the road with one other car. At the time it creeped me out a bit knowing I could have drove up on a murder. My mother though, got to see a far more interesting one; http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Cold-case-Death-of-woman-on-Twin-Bridges-gets-10862795.php

Road Pavement
    Participant
    Goints: 4,959

When I was growing up in the state hospital, I knew a lot of special needs children going to a special room, I sneaked in and hid, I noticed a lot of them being euthanized while children’s music was playing the music was calm and relaxing while special children where being euthanized one after another until the last one was euthanized and their bodies where placed in body bags and thrown into the dumpster. This had to be done to save the institution money and room for future clients.

Trailer
      Participant
      Goints: 233

They turnt me loose from the nervous hospital. Said I’s well mmmhh..

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

That’s insane! How old were you when this happened? How was it done?

MasterPlan
    Participant
    Goints: 2,848

I grown up near the ocean so drowning is not a rare thing. Despite coming from northeast Brazil I never saw cadavers of violence.. Most I see are road accidents.

MasterPlan
      Participant
      Goints: 2,848

Sooo… what was the relation of your mom with the crime @rougekitty?? Did she find the gray duffel bag? or she dropped the gray duffel bag? The title isn’t very clear. I’m sure many people here have seen bodies from car accidents. My dad run over and killed a guy in front of his family many years ago, but my dad was in the right and cleared of any wrongdoing. Did you mean to say dead bodies result of a crime??

Rouge Kitty
        Participant

Any first dead person, other than at a funeral. The one my mom saw was infamous, she was one of the first people to see the body after it was dumped on the bridge

SuperTrucker
    Participant
    Goints: 24

I found a marine that hung himself in his Barracks room

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

I know several people that have found friends and relatives hanging. It seems like it happens more often than we think.

SuperTrucker
        Participant
        Goints: 24

Yes it is quite a common means of suicide. It really does happen a lot more than you think.

Gutterslut
    Participant
    Goints: 29

My first dead body was that of a cab driver who was beaten to death with a crowbar in his home. I remember the color of the blood oozing from his head as he lay face down. the crowbar had been shoved deep into the back of his skull up to the bend. There was tissue and blood splattered everywhere. The responsible party had just gotten out of prison.

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

An interesting one to be sure!

Lord Wankdust
    Participant
    Goints: 1,153

My first was my nephew. He hung himself.

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

sorry for your loss, how old was he?

Hamburger Bob
    Participant
    Goints: 115

Just a mostly covered up mangled body with a long trail of blood and also a long red skid mark from when the truck dragged him.
    That’s as close as I’ve ever been to seeing one.
    That alone was a creepy seen.

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

My dad got to see a similar one, guy on a motorcycle, a long red skid, headless torso draped over the guardrail..

Sphincterpiston #59535
    Participant
    Goints: 2,248

When I was sixteen, there was this older dude that we (my friends) used to see around our neighborhood. He was on drugs (and looked it) but he was cool nonetheless… He fukn overdosed in this wooded area we used to hang out at. Two of my boys discovered him and fetched us to go see.. I’m not gonna lie, initially I was like fuk that, but then my boys coaxed me into it… He actually looked peaceful, what can I say… No I didn’t touch him!… Which I regret, because he had this awesome gold skull ring, eye had my I on for a minute!

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

I’ve wondered if I would take shit off a corpse if the opportunity arose, then silly superstition sets in. Too many horror movies I guess, lol

Sphincterpiston #59535
    Participant
    Goints: 2,248

@rouge Kitty… Nah, you shouldn’t take SHIT off a corpse!… Take something nice, like a ring or necklace.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.