Your first interaction with Best Gore

Best Gore Forums More Gore Vintage Gore Your first interaction with Best Gore

This topic contains 31 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Demonica 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

Rouge Kitty
    Participant
    Goints: 257

I know there are a bunch of us here that have been members from the start, and a bunch that would come here to stalk the site anonymously. I was a stalker for many years, and recently was thinking about the very first thing that drew me into Best Gore in the first place. I can’t quite remember if it was the live chainsaw decapitation of the two cartel members, http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/chainsaw-beheading-video-sinaloa-cartel-members-decapitated-mexico/ or the Luka Magnotta video. I found both of these interesting, but they really didn’t disturb me. The first video that I really found fascinating and couldn’t stop watching is no longer on the site, http://www.bestgore.com/drowning/young-couple-capture-accident-drowning-camera-yemen/
    What was your first introduction to Best Gore? And what was the one story that really got to you?

Bloodletting000
    Participant
    Goints: 583

I honestly don’t remember. I used to go to rotten.com many, many years ago and then somehow found bestgore.

What really gets me is anything animal related or beheadings. I just cringe at beheadings. I also scroll past self harm. I sound like a super pussy i know but i have one so go figure.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      Goints: 3,316
      VIP – Server Donor

Bg was my first gore site. I only started about six months ago. I came on especially for isis beheadings,not because i enjoy them but because i knew zionatoyanquis paid,trained and supported those fuckers. I wanted to witness it as i know once the Syria war is settled our govs will want to rewrite history and whitewash or erase their dirty deeds.

Like you ,i bypass self- harm posts. I don’t like watching it and feel for people that do it.
      @bloodletting000

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

I used to go to Rotten too, it got SO BORING. I still will not watch any animal abuse anything.

Seraphim Serenata
    Participant
    Goints: 2,056

For Best Gore I found it looking for the uncensored video of James Foley.. 2014

Wish I had found the site sooner, I was 27 at the time

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

I remember that. It happened on my mom’s birthday

Seraphim Serenata
    Participant
    Goints: 2,056

It wasn’t around when I looked up the Nick Berg video back in 2004, I was 17 back then.

I didn’t want the news to not allow to see the shit….

Ryan Christopher Gerwe
    Participant
    Goints: 127

Found Best Gore when scrolling through top websites you should never visit.

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

now I’m intrigued!

Dream me better
    Participant
    Goints: 1,295

As they say in ewetube land….“Luka brought me here.”

The Sun newspaper (which I used to read daily) here (IRE/UK) were following him before his magnum opus. So I reason that the newspaper told me to check out BG. I was enthralled.

One story that really got me? None. Need to reverse my dissociation a tad.

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

I’ve watched a couple videos in here that made me recoil a bit, but I’m over it by the second watch. Only that one video has haunted me a bit.

illegalsmile55
    Participant
    Goints: 3,212

I think it was Porsche girl. I wished the pics were closer.
    I was enthralled when I found BG! My people!!

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

IKR? My TRIBE. I only know one person in (real) life, and one (never met face-to-face) Facebook friend that share this interest with me.

Art moco
      Participant
      Goints: 68

ME TOO!

It was on a top car accidents list on youtube, I think the channel is Most Amazing Top 10s. And there is when I found out about Porsche Girl. So I googled it and one of the first pics had a link to this site.

Deathdew
    Participant
    Goints: 755

I fancy death as a wee lad, killing animals with friends, sticking fire crackers up a frogs ass, oh the laughter! As trival as it seems, this place lured me easily, rotten.com, steakandcheese.com… I’ve come along way, watching anything, beheadings took sometime to get used too, especially the sounds. I like torture, slow beheadings, stabbings, car accidents, work accidents, face peeling(only one video… Which is a bummer) and of course the human torch. I often wonder, what i would be like without my bloodlust… Could i be naive of this world and what it offers… I soon learned to appreciate its worth.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Deathdew.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      Goints: 3,316
      VIP – Server Donor

As long as you look at it you are a voyeur like us all. Please do not progress to liking people suffer though or actually conducting it.

@icecreamlair

Deathdew
        Participant
        Goints: 755

@hopingfornemesis Im a much different person when i was young, if i was to progress in that aspect, id probably be in prison. I don’t harm anything other than myself… I appreciate your concern.

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

I never did get into killing small things. I’ve had to do mercy kills though, and I’ve promised my mom that I won’t let her suffer and wither away when she gets too old for quality of life. (HER CALL) Whether or not I can do it… remains to be seen.

Popped Bubble
    Participant
    Goints: 70
    VIP – Server Donor

I think I found BG through rotten.com too, many years ago. Watch my first gore accidentaly on steakandcheese when I was about 13-14 and it really affected me back then. Later I began to read tons of books on serial killers and it is what that brought me on site like this I guess.
    I can watch almost everything that doesn’t content animals. Still I don’t like heavy/gory torture and beheadings. One video that got me a little “recently” was the woman throwing her cats, then her child, then herself. Don’t know why since it was one of those “softer” videos. Find it so sad.

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

I understand why on that one. It was just so bleak, it’s hard to describe the feelings it causes.

MasterPlan
    Participant
    Goints: 2,135

I don’t remember what brought me here but I really think should remember. Dam you @rougekitty, the thought of losing my memory scares me more than any post I have come across.

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

Or so you THINK.. if you could remember correctly. lol.
      Don’t you have one that haunts you a bit?

MasterPlan
        Participant

If I remember correctly…. 3 Guys 1 Hammer brought me here, Peeled face guy hurts me the most and every dull knife to the throat makes me cringe. Darwin awards are my favorite, followed by work accidents, never got to see Luka. My account is less than one year old, and I only read the posts prior to joining in. Didn’t even know about Mark. I joined initially to contribute with info, since I’m from Brazil and love to dig for info in local papers and help + I need to type in English. Hated the humor in the beginning, some people here sure changed my mind. I don’t like the goints, people mayght think I’m something here. Lucy was my first and last internet girlfriend.
        The Russian soldier boy crying for his mother (something massacre) touched me the most and I don’t know why. Good to see you again @kitty, and if I remember correctly… you didn’t like me a bit, lol.

Rouge Kitty
        Participant

I remember 3 guys one hammer. and yup, our first interactions had me convinced you were a complete dick projecting all your woes onto others. Then I saw some of your other interactions, and figured you’re not a complete dick, but still a projector on certain subjects, so if I avoid those we will get along fine. 🙂

MasterPlan
        Participant

Not really. Never into others. I was sharing my wisdom replying to Acneskas posts (specially those that no one reply) when women come to challenge me, mostly with terrible silly arguments, and they ALWAYS take my remarks personally. You took a dump in one of them and didn’t return…. despite me calling on you a few times. Its is good to make friends, but my battles are seldom personal, and I’m still to lose my calm. One year and a half actually. I’m glad we are good… but somewhere you are right, I do have plenty of flaws… I can only hope you don’t make a big deal of them. 🙂

@rougekitty

Rouge Kitty
        Participant

nah, I don’t grudge. We are good.

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 7,663
    VIP – Server Donor

I Remember going to Rotten.com, and when that site died down, i found Bestgore soon after, but since i was so green with computers, had dial-up, lol, i could not even speculate trying to create an account, & join. But,,, i have been here since a couple months after it started up, so 10 Years Ago.

This site has been a huge part of my life ever since, seeing many good, and some bad people, come and go along the way, getting a lot of gray hair along the way watching Mark go through some trying times, but i am convinced that he has 9 lives, lol. But let me tell ya,,, it’s been one hell of an interesting ride & time so far! 🙂

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

ten years.. you should have some sort of seniority badge too! Do you think you could be THE original member? I can still vaguely remember you friend requesting me, I think you were my very first BG friend!!!

Demonica
    Participant
    Goints: 67

I don’t remember but i was like 15 when I first came here, I made an account not too long ago tho.
    I come here when I am bored and can’t sleep. It helps me relax my brain.
    Thank you BG!
    <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.