Your own bg-slut!

Best Gore Forums Fapping Corner Naked Girls Your own bg-slut!

Tagged: 

Viewing 44 reply threads
  • Author
      Karin
      Participant

Hello! My name is Karin. I live in Sweden. My english could have been better. Takes me forever to find the right words. Don’t bitch about it please.

As you can see I am a horny slut. I like humilating words, rapeplay, slaps, blood, knifes, being strangled, tied, spanked, spat/spitted(?) on, put in collar and leash, deep throat and much more. I also get turned on showing my body to strangers. Enjoy.

Pale as fuck

My pink tight pussy

Nothing is like a good beating.

Doggystyle?

My tits and ass

Me being a slut

Take me for a walk?

Spank my fat ass?

Whore makeover. This is just a joke. Was bored.

My mouth likes choking on a cock.

JShoot

You’re the biggest trashy slut I’ve ever seen. You’ll do anything to get some attention, you cock-starved little whore ❀️ πŸ™‚

Karin
        Participant

Thanx… πŸ™‚ <3 You are making me blush when you talk like that.

JShoot

@karinkxy Does your daddy know how much of a filthy slut you are?

Karin
          Participant

Actually I think so haha πŸ˜€ I’m not making a secret out of it as you can see.

JShoot

@karinkxy He must be so proud of you. You were born to be treated like a slave, and abused like a fucktoy; you’re nothing more than an object to play with. You were raised very well. πŸ™‚

Karin
          Participant

Treated like a slave, abused like a fucktoy, being nothing more than an objekt to play with… Aaaah that sums it all up quite well. Living la vida loca!

JShoot

@karinkxy Shut your annoying whore mouth. Did I give you permission to speak? ❀️

Karin
          Participant

Am I not even allowed to beg for a good beating?

JShoot

@karinkxy Begging? With a ball gag in your mouth? You can try. Regardless, you’ll get beat whenever it pleases Sir, and as hard as Sir wants to. Hope you like bruises all over your body. πŸ˜‰

Von Skittles
          Participant

Ballgags solve all those pesky talking problems.

SeekingMore
          Participant

Go back to the nude men section. What kind of faggot are you? you need gps

Maddog2020

U like that dominate peson huh one that will just 50 shades of grey ya

Maddog2020

Nice!

GDPR Harvester
        Keymaster

Lets get all the BG members together and take a gigantic scat on you. There is nothing more degrading then a pile of warm shit on your face.

Dr.Feelgood
      Participant

Wonderful! We’re not strangers anymore!!! You’re pretty goddamn hot and everything looks to be in perfect working order! You’re a fucking awesome chick, love your attitude. 😝 I’ll be glad to start checking off your list for you anytime!!

Karin
        Participant

Are you really sure? Maybe you need to examine me more closely with your hands and mouth to make sure everything works just as it should.

Dr.Feelgood
          Participant

Hahaha!! You just read my mind, in order to give a proper exam I’ll have to use my cock to check the back of your throat. (*books plane ticket to Sweden*)

Dr.Feelgood
          Participant

Next phase in the BG slut section is a video!!!!

DNJACK
      Spectator

ewww lol

DarkSea
      Participant

rapeplay you say? i certainly can arrange that depending on where in sweden you live

Aegrescit medendo
      Participant

I would be so sweet, so gentle, so kind, and always ask permission. I would torture you with boredom until you began to crave it and then I would shove an apple in your mouth and fuck you like a pig πŸ™‚

Wretchd
      Participant

you are very pretty and obviously sexy. thanks for sharing.. πŸ™‚

FriendlyVenomous
      Participant

So you like being abused, eh? >:D Let’s see how much you can handle

FredHawley
      Participant

I love a little bitch with Daddy issues, makes me want to rape you and treat you like the little cunt that you are.

FredHawley
        Participant

Just looked at ur blog, so your a feminist eh ??
        lol

Benzin
      Participant

looks more like romanian not sweadish lol.

steaknsidneys
      Participant

Dam girl don’t degrade yourself like this to these internet slobs.

JShoot

Aaaaaand here come King Arthur and the White Knights of the Round Table…

steaknsidneys
          Participant

I pity (lonely virgins) like you mate.
          That’s why you ain’t getting both barrels.

JShoot

How many women on the internet have rewarded you for saving them?

steaknsidneys
          Participant

I save em all the time bro, you know while riding around on my armored horse eating crumpets.

FredHawley
      Participant

I wanna take a shit on your soul, you filthy cunt.

steaknsidneys
        Participant

Is that scathing attack aimed towards me fred??? i sincerely hope not.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

I may be wrong, but I think it’s aimed at the filthy cunt….lol

steaknsidneys
          Participant

Thats what i thought illegal. but i got an email saying he’d replied to me? i dont know how these forums work.

illegalsmile55
          Participant

@steaknsidney, I’m in a hands on learning on this forum stuff also. That’s why I added the “I may be wrong” statement. Unlike a lot of people..I admit I can be wrong.
          Fred’s prolly learning too, and just put his reply in the wrong place, hence why you got a message..
          I reread it a few times and I THINK he was talking to nasty cunt..lmao πŸ™‚

FredHawley
          Participant

Haha

Acneska
        Participant

@summinkawesome your repeat personal attacks will not be tolerated. This is your one and only warning.

FredHawley
          Participant

I was only indulging her in humiliation, I may have taken it a bit far but it was in no way meant as a personal attack.
          (We became friends on here yesterday so I don’t think she took it personally either)

dribblingWETcooter
        Participant

i want to see your mother get raped vigorously and then poured petrol over and burned but splash water on her so it doesn’t go right through and fuck her nerves up so we can extend the pain and suffering cause she’s clearly a worthless piece of shit cunt who has an inability in bringing up some normal kids, her whole life is a fucking pointless nose-dive so it seems listening to such a pathetic cunt like yourself and i think just to have you as a test subject and undergo tests of human experimentation on you would be an understandable and fair treatment of your kind, love to give your kind a vivisection, and a tracheotomy to stick my dick in and watch you suffocate on my cum you little fuck nugget. lol πŸ™‚

Refuse2Renig
      Participant

Do you like being abused because those that you cared about told you that was true love? Did your daddy/uncle rape you when you were little? So sad that your self esteem is in the dumps and you feel you’re worth nothing more than a tool for pleasure for men.

Justchillin12
      Participant

You, are indeed a slut. You like to do all manner of kinky activities. I should punish you for being so naughty. I mean real punishment. But you’d enjoy it.

Justchillin12
      Participant

I’m not much of a punisher to be honest. I know how to punish and all that. But I’m not too sure if that’s what I prefer to do. Maybe I like receiving a bit of punishment.

REDRUM
      Participant

You’re pretty. I would love to see more of your feet! They look cute. 😎😎😎

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

fresh meat with hormones flooding her fertile body, they are all like this in their 20’s they all go through the ‘abuse my holes’ stage too. a stinky little pussyhole ready to be fertilised and abused, its nature at the end of the day we all go through this stage and we all have dark sexual desires some choose to act some dont,shes a lean’ish kind of girl and thats quite rare these days shes probably just taking advantage of her body while its looking decent before she eventually becomes pregnant and the desire to fuck will change to weaning her child. let her be a little whore and i hope her gash becomes a gape because the box doesnt stay tight for long once they start to whore around. let her have fun with the little pocket of flesh that enslaves all males, well unless your a faggot

Karin
      Participant

I’m reading comments and are truly entertained. But I will not share more pics. Cry for me.

REDRUM
        Participant

Nudes you gives… Fap I must. *In my worst Yoda impression ever*

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

if your pussy was somehow glued and glued shit forever what power would you have? zero.

Karin
        Participant

I would still have power. I have a brain you know.

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

still fascinating how a little pocket of wet flesh can hold men under its spell

Karin
        Participant

Maybe because you are weak? Hahaha. :’)

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

i admit i was when i was younger literally all i thought about was destroying my girls pussyhole i was quite brutal too but they all loved it one also told me never do it gently unless its a very emotional time girls always loved to be fucked HARD always. woman is mens weakness its our only weakness thats a well known fact

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

having a brain isnt power. rats and mice have brains. lots of organisms have brains that doesnt give them power, your power is through manipulation through the use of others desire for your vagina that is the only power and talent you have. you dont have any other influence, especially over men, except through your vagina. the only other control you could have is if you had a child.

Karin
        Participant

What I mean is I have high intelligence. However I don’t have any need to have power over other people. That’s the difference between women and men. Since (many/most?) men are insecure and weak, they’ll do anything to show their strength and to gain power… to make them feel less shitty about them selves. I don’t need that. I don’t need to prove anything. Real strength is not about muscles. I don’t have to put other people down, I don’t need to hurt or use people to feel strong.

And since I live in a civilized country I will use my brain making the world a better/less shitty place without taking advantage of people. I don’t want to fuck everything that moves. Even if I could fuck all day I would not. You judge me for not being ashamed of my sexuality. You’re shaming me just because I am a women. And that’s a little pathetic because I am sure of that you all wish you could fuck whomever you want whenever you want. Don’t judge me when you for sure would be the biggest male-sluts ever if you could. If you think the only power I have is my pussy, why do you feel the need to harass me?

It’s not physical strength that makes a man dangerous. It’s the mind. And I advice you… do not play with fire because it will burn you.

Theluvmuscle
          Spectator

@Karin… Why even feel the need to answer such a stupid question from someone trying to get at you by being an asshole? I agree with you 100%. This idiot isn’t smart enough when he’s around a woman to know what he’s saying. All he is doing is trying to get at you. Usually he is an ok person, but in this, he is being an asshole.

s3renity
          Participant

Well while you are busy using your brain.. I also have a use for your mouth…. πŸ˜‰

Fortean

don’t have any leather or vinyl to pose in?

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Typical thot. In public demanding all the respect and privilege while demonizing men who gawk or gaze at your sexually suggestive clothing and attitude. Demanding to be treated as other than a sex object all whilst portraying yourself as a sex object. And behind doors it’s worse. Rape fantasizing and physical sexual abuse are the norm. But shhhhh lets pretend you are a goddess.

Karin
        Participant

I think people always deserves respect as long as they’re not douchebags. It is strange if you treat people bad because you don’t like what they are wearing. That makes you an idiot.

I’m not a douchebag and that’s why I treat everyone I meet with respect as long as they treat me with respect. Treating people bad for no reason is just weird and doesn’t do any good for anyone.

But then there is difference between how we act in general and how we act in the bedroom. Yes I am a masochist, I am also a sadist. I am switch. I like to give pain and I like to get pain in sexual situations. That does not mean that I like abusing and hurting people in general. I’m very kind-hearted. It doesn’t either mean that I like being abused or hurt in general. If you are into bdsm this is very simple to understand. Trust and respect between sub and dom is very important. Of course it’s a bit strange, but it’s not that uncommon. And about rapeplay. It’s not about actual rape. It is a play. A game. In bdsm the sub WANTS the CHOSEN dom to “hurt” her/him. The pain = pleasure.
        I don’t want to be raped for real, of course.

FredHawley
          Participant

Look, if you up pics of yourself on a site like this one, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ???

REDRUM
          Participant

Better put some RESPEK on her name! 😂😂😂

MorphineKisses
          Participant

Um for you to enjoy it and shut the fuck up.

MorphineKisses
          Participant

Well said beautiful!

FredHawley
          Participant

Are you talking to yourself….. AGAIN ??

MorphineKisses
          Participant

No no no, the “Well said beautiful” was for the gorgeous gore goddess that we see before us in the picture’s. So back to my point, just shhhhh and enjoy the human female form in all it’s glory.

jag e svensk me vill du mΓΆtas och ha kul ;/

and for eng what I ment

I’m Swedish also want to meet and have fun ;/

Karin
        Participant

Nej πŸ™‚

REDRUM
      Participant

How many fucking Hilter’s are there on this bloody site? 😂😂😂

FredHawley
        Participant

There’s quite a few.
        Some seem to idolise the Zionist pig who sold his people out. He let millions of Germans get slaughtered, even after the war was KNOWN to be lost. What a maggot/hero

jack
      Participant

MY BONER THANKS YOU

Theluvmuscle
      Spectator

Hey @jack. Sounds like that’s a permanent boner jack. Especially with the all caps thing. Does it ever get soft or does it just remain a boner? And, does it communicate with you too, relating gratitude messages to your mind somehow and for you then to pass on its messages or feelings to others? I imagine your situation is somewhat like when I stub my big toe on my right foot. It relays to my mind something like, ‘fucking piece of shit table’, etc. and then I cuss the table out for getting in the way.
      I don’t have a permanent boner, and when it is satisfied, it just kinda goes back to sleepy land, feeling satisfied, but without really saying anything to my mind. It’s my whole body and all that feel the gratitude and relaxation after, when it goes back to sleepy land. I would hate to have a boner always talking to me. ; )

jack
        Participant

Nice try

Goryhole
      Participant

You have a nice pussy, im ready to penetrate your holes

FredHawley
        Participant

I didn’t think pussys we’re your thing with a name like ‘gloryhole’, lol.

Goryhole
          Participant

Its goryhole btw not gloryhole ^^

FredHawley
          Participant

Yeah, I know. ☺

jack
      Participant

@theluvmuscle nice try dude. I wont bite the troll bate lol.

Theluvmuscle
        Spectator

Hey @jack. My boner ain’t any kind of bait. If it was, I would’ve used it last time I was trout fishing up at the lake. And I do also troll for cutthroat and browns. ; )
        That avi of yours was a great movie.

Brandi
      Participant

I wish I had the balls to put naked pics up here, The closest I got was a pic in my panties with my ass in air haha. But that’s a couple of pages down the line of posts. probably like page 7 – 8 now.. no one ever really sees that pic anymore haha.

Theluvmuscle
        Spectator

@Brandi Wall… I liked it a lot. Nice little ass… And in the air. You look like a cat stretching out before getting a good petting. I wanted to spank that thang a little bit.

Brandi
          Participant

Oh haha, thanks! Like a kitty cat πŸ™‚ I love cats.

Goryhole
        Participant

@Brandi Wall I remember that pic, that was a sweet ass, the things i would do…Well lets not get into that lol. By looking at your profile pic, you’re a cutie and you’re gorgeous. Hands down the hottest chic ive seen on bg.

Clarity
        Participant

You should provide a link for us degenerates.

joedirt9
        Participant

Hey @Brandi where is the pic u speak of??? I’d like to uuhmm…check out ur photography skills lol

Thomas

Wow looks amazing O.o

KK
      Participant

Wish i was your Daddy

Clarity
      Participant

Oh, cute.

AR-15
      Participant

Thats actually pretty hot.

I live in Denmark πŸ˜€ Not far away

No{R}way
      Participant

Love it, nice photos sis πŸ™‚

KK
      Participant

Meet & Greet in order

enesemthesexiest
      Participant

this is the best picture I’ve ever scene here in BG. Commended . <3

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

i wonder what happened to this little swedish whore, maybe she got her fantasy come to life and was culturally enriched/sodomized by a gang of immigrants, well sweden is the rape capital of europe so she lives in the right place for a start.

manowar96
      Participant

Bring that ass to Germany Karin, i’ll show you a good time.

Eosphoros
      Participant

Hey message me, I need some help with the forum, I’m new here…
      we like the same thing, showing my body to strangers..

hey where in that place

MrKhazar
      Participant

LMAO

ButtheadCDXX4200
      Participant

the pictures are corrupted from my visibility.

Javy
      Participant

I came late to the party as images are unavailable

steaknsidneys
      Participant

Fuck off you ugly lil creep.
      You look like a sexual predator.

Viewing 44 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.