YouTube

Tagged: 

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • Author
      despy
      Participant

I do not have cable nor Netflix nor Hulu nor computer (i.e access to piratebay,etc)

so at night to fall asleep I indulge in (gasp!) jewtube. just wondering if any of you care to share any good movies or documentaries you have stumbled across . there are some good ones out there as I have seen a few

I am pretty open to any suggestions. I just watched episode on Gary Ridgeway. it was pretty interesting, I like Bill Curtis. was interesting to hear them interview Ted Bundy as to his thoughts on how to catch Ridgeway “green River killer” he suggested they stake out fresh kill as he thought killer would return to her

he was right. although that is not how they caught him. Ridgeway did admit he returned to corpses to fuck them, even stating he had to shoo maggots out of the way to do the deed. so disturbing but that is good tv πŸ™‚

I also like nature and thrillers, thanks

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

despy
      Participant

I made it four minutes. not good sleeping material. too many gross sound effects ,dull and non-soothing

FAIL

despy
      Participant

last night’s attempt, I nearly noped out at 25second mark but held out ,glad I did because at 2:47 mark it reminded me of path I took to get to a cool cave. same pace too..

however by minute 25 I shut it all down, awful movie

1/10

despy
      Participant

I haven’t made tonight’s selection yet but this one of a couple weeks ago kept my interest, is free, and wasn’t horrible

7/10
      https://youtu.be/AjKsoA-zWO0

GDPR Harvester
      Keymaster

@desp

What are you actually looking for? Are you wanting to learn? Just enjoy vids? Fall asleep? If it’s the latter I suggest hot milk just before getting into bed. If you want to learn, tell us what you are interested in learning about. If it’s just entertainment you like then list a few topics. I could recommend vids all day long but there’s no point if you have no actual interest in what’s being recommended.

despy
        Participant

for the purposes of this post I am looking to fall asleep. just something at night with soothing voices

kind of on a kick of watching old Unsolved Mysteries with Robert Stack there are exceptional amounts of UPDATE. someone actually took the time to do that

I also like prison documentaries. I like all documentaries with soothing voice. think of the guy who narrates Forensic Files or Bill Curtis

something if I close my eyes it is still ok

illegalsmile55
          Participant

Plaster said she liked to listen/watch the show Frasier when trying to sleep; she said it was because there was no loud music and/or screaming and his voice is kinda soothing.

I cannot go to sleep without the TV or radio on, and if it goes out for some reason, I immediately wake up.

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

No tv on a yacht. @illegalsmile55

illegalsmile55
          Participant

What?! That’s a prerequisite! I’ve got my eye on one, it has everything, even a washer and dryer! The owner (one of my “clients”), died a few months ago…he won’t be needing it anymore. πŸ˜›
          @robc

GDPR Harvester
          Keymaster

There’ll be no channels apart from “Propaganda Daily” from MSM. So how about this? You bring the tv, I’ll bring the playstation, and you can fall asleep whilst I play Final Fantasy games. @illegalsmile55

despy
          Participant

that’s another thing about fake plaster. remember when long time ago @goreaddict had some comedy bit two blocks from her house and she didn’t go? weird. blamed it on her parents being in town or something

I need a sailboat @illegal. have any?

despy
      Participant

tried this one out. I made it to around 11:45 mark and that was enough of that (munching the sandwich while in meeting with midget boss was my limit)

9/10 when the blonde pledge seemingly fucks the buoy, sexy and quick-like. emerges from water in them wet white panties. fabric clinging to cheeks. pretty hot

1/10 overall as first ten minutes are really that bad

despy
      Participant

UPDATE:

currently half way through this movie. it’s old but never saw it before. started off decent but I am losing interest πŸ™

I still will finish but need break

despy
      Participant

last night’s selection

πŸ™

cue to 54:05 , about sums it up
      I like how it says “based on true story” but it worked, I watched it

3/10

despy
      Participant

this could have been really good , until he talked. wtf
      total turn off
      but I kept on listening just cause all his ‘talk’ of cum dripping holes,unique for youtube show
      but I can’t handle the voice

2/10

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Take you time with this one. The finest dramatisation of Robert Louis Stevenson’s wonderful “Kidnapped” ever made. With Michael Caine overcoming his cockney London origins to become the finest portrayal of Alan Breck Stewart ever committed to film. Set just after the Battle of Culloden where the English defeated the last stand of the Scottish Stewarts against the English throne. A really wonderful film which ends up being ten times better than it ever should be. Made in 1971… I don’t think the acting quality, scriptwriting and directorial prowess exists which could make this film today. Wonderful. All filmed on location in Bonnie Scotland.

Enjoy.

If you are not weeping at the end then take another look at Vivien Heilbron, Michael Caine’s brave exit and Mary Hopkin singing “For All My Days” at the closing credits. A true joy of a film – and a true heartbreaker.

despy
        Participant

@lord-wankdust thank you!

I took a peek and I will definitely watch this! I will cue it up late in evening once home from work πŸ™‚

despy
      Participant

UPDATE

I forgot tomorrow is my early day. I am going to have to watch wankdust selection later on in weekend. I watched first 15 minutes but I am going to have to concentrate. not going to happen tonight

looks good!

thedre
      Participant

Exposing You-Tube’s Censorship of what is Important, and 100% Truthful in Nature. So Please See Below!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CExKhu7yrgI

thedre
      Participant

Here is a couple of other channels that were deleted under the false pretense of spreading hate speech, lol.

thedre
      Participant

@despy

Give these a try B G Sister and enjoy Some Truth, instead of government lies! πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

despy
        Participant

I feel the earth is round but 99.9% most certain Pluto is flat

despy
      Participant

Saturday night is night I catch up on my cooking show. I definitely hit the rewind button few times during this LMAO!
      cue to 27:19

9/10

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Spicy lamb faggots sounds like something @organikhispanik would eat with gusto. Bon appetite mother fucker. πŸ˜› (he can’t reply in the forums…lol) Yup, that made me giggle. I’m never gonna grow up.

I liked the idea of lobster tempura though! Yummy.

despy
      Participant

flat

πŸ™

despy
      Participant

@organikhispanik needs to email tech support, get that fixed!

Muja Mi Rona
      Participant

My friend recommended to me a couple of months ago. I’d never heard of it and I ain’t watched it yet.
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F0nrtn8TkCU&t=5s

HamburgerBob
        Participant

@1purple8
        Just watch from 1:01:33 to 1:01:42 as a preview.
        This scene always makes me laugh for some reason.

SlothMan
        Participant

I’ve been wanting to see this movie for a couple of months. But I hadn’t because ima cheapskate. Thanks for sharing. I’ll definitely see it soon before it gets taken down.

thedre
      Participant

@DESPY
      Here is an incredible good True-Story Movie that i thought was the best ever. And when i am saying the best i mean that it beat some of my all-time favorites like Shaw-shank Redemption, and Saving Private Ryan. It is not simply all guts & gore only but is an incredibly good movie that wiil make you laugh,,, cry,, and shake your head, and more then once hun.

A True Must See Movie if you have not already seen-it. πŸ™‚

despy
      Participant

@thedre I do believe I watched this couple years ago. I didn’t like it, I don’t remember why not :/

despy
      Participant

@1purple8 look what just showed up in my youtube recommendations hehe

View post on imgur.com

Muja Mi Rona
        Participant

lmao !!! Le Look Total ! Watch out for pt2 !

despy
      Participant

subscribed!

despy
      Participant

πŸ˜€

Jack
      Participant

Why not just watch ASMR videos if you just want something to fall asleep to? I remember there was this one asmr chick that I used to watch pretty often and fall asleep to but now watching just about anything puts me to sleep. If you like asmr then I can see if I can track down her channel again.

despy
        Participant

I am pretty ok now with sleep! just was having tough time of it for a while. lately much more centered

now this space can be for random youtube videos all wish to share
        like this recent gem lol

Jack
          Participant

The video’s not working… πŸ™

By the way ummm… how do you post links on here now? Last time I was here, I would just copy the link and paste it into the comment box and it would work just fine but it’s not letting me do that now.

despy
      Participant

this is decent . watching the rest of it tonight

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.