YURI BEZMENOV: DECEPTION WAS MY JOB

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics YURI BEZMENOV: DECEPTION WAS MY JOB

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

This is G. Edward Griffin’s shocking video interview, Soviet Subversion of the Free-World Press (1984), where he interviews ex-KGB officer and Soviet defector Yuri Bezmenov who decided to openly reveal KGB’s subversive tactics against western society as a whole.

Bezmenov explains how Jewish Marxist ideology is destabilizing the economy and purposefully pushing the U.S. into numerous crises so that a “Big Brother” tyranny can be put into place in Washington, how most Americans don’t even realize that they are under attack, and that normal parliamentary procedures will not alter the federal government’s direction.

He then explains how Marxist leaders use informers to make lists of anti-Communist and other politically incorrect people who they want to execute once they – actually a Jewish oligarchy – come to power. The oligarch’s secret lists include “civil rights” activists and idealistically-minded “useful idiot” leftists as well.

Bezmenov provides several real world examples of how Marxist leaders even execute and/or imprison each other. Also he explains how American embassy employees were known to betray Soviets attempting to defect, how there existed a “triangle of hate” in the Soviet government, why he realized that Marxism-Leninism was a murderous doctrine, and how the CIA ignored (or didn’t care) about Communist subversion.

He also mentions that revolutions throughout history are never the result of a majority movement, but of a small dedicated and highly-organized group who seize power, whether for good or bad. Next he explains how the American mass media spread lies about life in the Soviet Union.

Bezmenov also explains how the LOOK magazine article falsely claimed that the Russian people were proud of their victory in the Second World War, where in reality the Judeo-Bolshevik-Communist-Marxist government was happy that Hitler had been defeated so that they could remain in power.

Find out how the KGB utilized various individuals to undermine the Western society in its morals and values.

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

Yuri Bezmenov (alias Tomas Schuman), a Soviet KGB defector, explains in detail his scheme for the KGB process of subversion and takeover of target societies at a lecture in Los Angeles, 1983.

Yuri Bezmenov was a former KGB propagandist who was assigned to New Dehli, India – and defected to the West in 1970.

Bezmenov explains his background, some of his training, and exactly how Soviet propaganda is spread in other countries in order to subvert their teachers, politicians, and other policy makers to a mindset receptive to the Soviet ideology.

He also explains in detail the goal of Soviet propaganda as total subversion of another country and the four-step formula for achieving this goal.

He recalls the details of how he escaped India, defected to the West, and settled in Montreal as an announcer for the CBC.

Everything you say is true. Yet , i must mention nothing you say is only true of the Commie Russians. Eveyone conducts the same psyops on all other countries.the cia / nato manual for psyops is on the internet .it matches these techniques.

You call these techniques Jewish. Yet Tomas Shuman is a very Jewish name. Given this individual changed his name to a more Russian-sounding name in Soviet -Russia i suspect he is Jewish himself.

Otherwise,an excellent post and thank you for putting it up.

@theprotocolsofzion

thedre
      Participant

@theprotocolsofzion
      Great Story Brother,,, Kudos!
      Yea this guy was A Communists-Jew-Sucking Pig. A Left-Over Scumbag from the Lenin Trotsky-Era, that continued with their twisted ideology, but came to an abrupt end. But because he took it to heart, he was pissed, and he felt Fucked-Over, abandoned, once The Berlin wall came down in 1989, marking an end so the U.S.S.R. he decided it was better for himself to become *A RAT FOR THE WEST* instead of being picked-up, and shot by either sides, because he knew too much, and also because many of these guys were Hard Core Spies Back Then Felt That They Had Been Utterly Cheated by Gorbachev, and Their Sides.

So The Russian Parliament,s (New, & Loyal To Gorbachev KGB Top Men) started to clean house, Hunting them Down, either Executing Them Outright, or Simply Kicking Them out, or taking-off like this Jew (To Canada) if they were known to still follow Marxist Ideology in order not to suffer through what many say, (Myself Included) Was Truly The Worst True Holocaust Ever In Human History. The killing of Some 66 Million Non-Jews in the Gulags,,, Then Tens of Thousands Of Polish Officers, and (Their Whole Families Included) In The Katyn Forest Massacre, along with the many other Good Christian-Souls Starved, and Left To Freeze To Death While Building, what is often called, and referred today as *The Road Of Bones*. Now These Type Of Propaganda Schemes that were used by both the KGB, & CIA played a major role in trying to destabilizing each others Economies, were still being employed back then even after the wall came down in 1989.

But What They Fail To Mention, lol, lol, is that (Many Of These Ex Russian Spies) Mainly Funded by These Jewish Lennon, And Trotsky Sympathizers, (Were Working to Destabilize Their Own Governments) in The Hopes That These Jews Could Regain the Power Lost. So, many Were Subsequently Shot,,, Others Took-Off To The States were quickly dismantled, (for the most part) when Reagan, and Gorbachev came to Their Historical Agreement. And this was why ***Ronald Reagan Was Shot*** because throughout his Electoral Campaign he kept talking about Russia, and The U.S. Building This Bond, Hopefully Eliminating This Global Nuclear Threat By Getting long Making Trade Deals Instead.
      But These Fucks Wanted No Part In IT $$ lol $$ And,,, POW,,, cause this did not work for all these JEW-OWNED Weapons Factories that were Fueled by Their Need to Continue Making Record Profits Of Billions Of Annual Revenue from This Russian Cold War Propaganda Machine, And Their Constant Fear Mongering Strategies, that had worked so well in the Past.

Gorbachev most certainly sold out Or was duped into Fucking Russia by Zionatoyanquis! This is regardless of whether you supported a Soviet Russia or not. Once the west moved in with neo -liberal bullshit policies they raped and pillaged Mother Russia like no-one else ever had.

Thank God for Putin,who came in and cleaned house and sent these zionatoyanqui Carbetbaggers scampering away! He also jailed,liquidated or chased away many of these Oligarch fucks who were tools of the zionatoyanquis!

I Love the guy as do many people in all countries including those of the West!

@thedre

@theprotocolsofzion

thedre
      Participant

@vvarg26

AND A GOOD RUSSIAN HE WAS FOR IT! Cone-on somebody has to FUCK NATO-MURDERING-PIGS IN THERE ASS once in awhile @theprotocolsofzion. I AM REALLY THINKING THAT YOU ARE AFTERALL AN AGENT, But lets see,

Zio,,, Hates Russia

Jew-muricans,,, Hates Russia,

Clinton,s,,, Yep,,, Hates-de-Russia Too,,, boo-hoo!

The PRRRROTO OF ZIOOOOO He Hates Dem-Too???

And I CAN CUNT, OOPSY, lol I Meant I CAN Count too 1+ 1+ 1+ 1+ =4 So 4 People HE NO A LIKE ZE Russia, & Prussia too, = Boy-O-Boy!!!

C,Mon Brother.,,, better Laugh Then Cry, NO???

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.