86 year old German historian and a heroine Ursula Haverbeck did the unthinkable last March, when she went on mainstream TV in Germany, and exposed the greatest lie ever told without beating around the bush. In the interview with Robert Bongen for Panorama, Ursula Haverbeck completely destroyed the entire Holohoax myth.
Unfortunately, it didn’t take very long for perpetrators of the greatest lie ever told, and their bootlickers, to strike back against the source of truth. And so on June 3, 2015, German publication Mindener Tageblatt reported that police have raided the houses of Ursula Haverbeck and three others, and are threatening the heroine with arrest.
When lies are exposed with scientific evidence and factual research, the only way to keep the lies alive is to attack the source of truth.
Here are some of the highlights exposed by Ursula Haverbeck during the interview:
- Cyanide-based pesticide Zyklon B could not have been used for gassings as described by Holohoax storytellers due to its slow release of cyanide to allow for safe fumigation of buildings
- 15 Million Germans were driven from their homes, many disappeared without a trace
- German city of Breslau was seized and Germans living there ethnically cleansed. The city was then renamed to Wrocław
- A collection of orders which were seized by the Soviets after war and were not released until 1990’s show that SS authorities dealt harshly with guards who mistreated laborers at Auschwitz and elsewhere
- In January 1945, laborers at Auschwitz were given the option to stay behind to be “liberated” by the allies, or to evacuate to Germany with the SS – a majority chose to go with the Germans
- Alleged former concentration camp inmates like Otto Uthgenannt and Enrico Marco have been exposed as frauds
- Germans worked hard to develop the means to save the lives of everyone in labor camps, which is why they invested in the development of Zyklon B, the purpose of which was to fumigate clothing and barracks in order to stop the spread of deadly and highly contagious Typhus, spread by the lice
- Large number of German POWs died in the clutches of the allies who crammed them into camps in Rheinwiesen and held them exposed to the elements, diseased and malnourished
Of course, the above merely scratches the surface. Watch the whole video below. It’s hosted on YouTube, so make sure to click on CC in order to turn closed captioning on.
I wish German heroine Ursula Haverbeck much strength in dealing with ZOG whose establishment is shaken by brave men and women who expose the Holohoax lie.