I got this video with a claim that is shows the aftermath of Easter Sunday bombing of a Christian church in Sri Lanka. I have no way to verify if the video is indeed from Sri Lanka, but it surely seems to have been filmed in a Christian church and the people do have that South/Central Asian flare.
Authentic or not, the attacks in Sri Lanka, as well as the ongoing attacks on Christian elsewhere in the world, is very reminiscent of, and seems to be the continuation of the greatest mass murder in human history, whereby Jews massacred as many as 135 Million people, mostly Slavic Christians, and burned down hundreds of Christian churches in the former Soviet Union and the countries of the Eastern Bloc.
Yet you hardly hear about it from the mainstream press. There have been instances of on average two Christian churches burned in France every day for over a year, but hardly anyone speaks about it, and when they do, it’s never a headline news. Had it not been for the Notre Dame Cathedral fire, we wouldn’t probably hear about it at all. But the fact that Christianity is indeed under silent attack is never truly mentioned.
Here’s a good article on Mossad in Sri Lanka, and how they armed both sides of the Tamil/Sinhalese conflict. Then when they were expelled, they assassinated Rajiv Gandhi, and a few weeks after that – Indira Gandhi.
To name but a few of the recent Easter attacks on Christians:
– In 2012 on Easter Sunday, shootings by Boko Haram gunmen in Nigerian churches left 38 people dead.
– In Easter 2015, an attack on the University of Garissa in Kenya targeting Christian students left 148 people dead.
– Pakistan: Twin suicide attacks against churches in Lahore during Sunday service on March 15, 2015 kill 17 people and leave 70 injured, sparking two days of rioting by thousands of Christians.
– In 2016, 75 people died and at least 300 were injured when bombs exploded in a park in the heavily Christian neighborhood of Lahore in Pakistan as people were celebrating after Easter services.
– In 2017, Egypt bombings at two churches on Palm Sunday left 45 people dead.
– Christmas 2013 a bombing at St. Theresa Catholic Church in Madalla, on the outskirts of Abuja, the capital city of Nigeria, left 37 people dead and 57 injured.
– At least 21 people are killed on January 27, 2019 in a double suicide attack at a Catholic cathedral in the remote Muslim-majority island of Jolo Philippines
– December 11, 2016, as Coptic Christians are in mid-prayer at their church in Cairo, a suicide attack tears through the building killing 29 people
– Yemen: Sixteen people are shot dead on March 4, 2016 at a Catholic retirement home in Aden, including four nuns of the Missionaries of Charity, the congregation founded by Mother Teresa of Calcutta.
Anyway… the below video alleges to shot the aftermath of the deadly attack on Christians in Sri Lanka this Easter. Props to Best Gore member @sherminator007 for the video:
Here’s also CCTV footage of one of the suicide bombers sneaking up on the church and setting off his explosives. Props to Best Gore member @carborandom for this one:
CNN published an article titled “ISIS suspect gave advance warning of Sri Lanka bombings, source says“, which contains an image captioned: “A still from the video released by the Amaq news agency, claiming to show the Sri Lanka bombers” was released by the Israeli agency SITE lead by Mossad Hasbara shill Rita Katz. SITE determines what ISIS do, shoot fake beheading videos for them and take care of their intelligence. There is little doubt the Easter attacks on Christians in Sri Lanka were the works of Mossad: