Lithuanian Man Livestreams on Facebook Suicide by Hanging Himself from Door

Lithuanian Man Livestreams on Facebook Suicide by Hanging Himself from Door

Lithuanian Man Livestreams on Facebook Suicide by Hanging Himself from Door

On the evening of Saturday March 16, 2019, a man living in Kaunas, Lithuania broadcast his own suicide on Facebook Live. The man tied the noose attached to the door around his neck and let himself hang off it until dead.

The guy reportedly had a lot of followers on social networks, and livestreamed his suicide to a Facebook group named “Savas kampas LT” he and a lot of people who personally knew him were members of.

Members of the group said the guy killed himself over a breakup with his girlfriend. Seriously? Over a cock carousel rider? Just take the red pill and set yourself free from the plantation for good. AWALT!

Props to Best Gore member @konsulas for the video:

Author: Vincit Omnia Veritas

Best Gore may be for SALE. Hit me up if you are interested in exploring the purchase further and have adequate budget.

179 thoughts on “Lithuanian Man Livestreams on Facebook Suicide by Hanging Himself from Door”

  1. Lithuanians are hearing the big nasty Rooskee bear growling outside of the door to their free country, and some are at their wits end. The Big Sleep seemed better to this man than being subservient, once again, to the greatest ogres in history. I can’t blame him. Putin will stop at nothing to shit up and fuck up the whole world. But it’s never been done before, and Vladimir won’t succeed.

  2. I’m thinking the shit song maybe had a connection between him and his fungus minge ex,maybe he first met his wench whilst trouser fucking her to this tune in the club.Poor bastard I’ll pray for his sorry arse later in the week…

  3. lol I have seen many people suicide up till now because of break up, suffering from life, etc..
    And I know many of the people here are not religious, or they are Atheists but just think about it. What if there is hell, even if there is a 99.99% chance that it doesn’t exist, that 0.01% is still there.

Leave a Reply