Yellow Tunic Lady Touches Electrified Pole and Dies – Punjab, India

On CCTV footage from June 28, 2019 in Punjab, India, a woman in a yellow tunic passes by a pole during a rainy day. Her decision to touch the elongated street pole proves deadly in this freak accident. She gets electrocuted from the pole, there is an exposed wire, or the damp carried a charge … Continue reading “Yellow Tunic Lady Touches Electrified Pole and Dies – Punjab, India”

Electrician Electrocuted, Decapitated on Power Line – India

Somewhere from India, Repair man receives some treats, electrocuted (& decapitated) while fixing the faulty power line. Props to Best Gore member @carborandom and @ash8888 for the video: Fill browser window Props to Best Gore member @carborandom for the pictures: Zero-Decibels ®

Aftermath – Three Men Electrocuted in Sirsa, Haryana, India

In Sirsa, Haryana, India three men electrocuted are identified as Inderpal Singh, his son Kewal Singh, both working at ITI, and a student Lovepreet Singh. One person Ramesh Kumar, who tried to save them, is severely injured in the incident. He has been admitted to Maharaja Aggarsain Medical College Agroha in Hisar. His condition is … Continue reading “Aftermath – Three Men Electrocuted in Sirsa, Haryana, India”

Electrocuted Man May Be Far Gone for Rescue Efforts to Save His Life

This happened in Malaysia. The video shows the efforts of men to rescue a guy who got electrocuted by a fallen live wire. They manage to detach the guy without getting zapped themselves, but it looks like the guy is far gone by then. You can tell from the chatter in the background, that there … Continue reading “Electrocuted Man May Be Far Gone for Rescue Efforts to Save His Life”

Suicide by Electrocution, Man Holds Metal Pipe on Transformer Box in Mexico

Allegedly in Mexico, a dummy holds a steel bar to a live transformer box from rooftop without gloves. We have a winner for most impressive self death. Props to Best Gore member @honkeykong for the video: NEMESIO-KONG-SERAPHIM Enterprise Productions®

Two Ticket Dodgers Electrocuted While Traveling on Roof of Train in Argentina

Two ticket dodgers caught a train ride from Mar del Plata to Buenos Aires in Argentina by climbing on the roof. They got more than a free ride when 25 thousand volts of electricity passed through their bodies and burned them. One of them was transferred to Fiorito Hospital in Avellaneda and is said to … Continue reading “Two Ticket Dodgers Electrocuted While Traveling on Roof of Train in Argentina”

Chinese Worker Shocked to Death

An alleged Chinese female worker in kitchen of sorts is shocked to death. This footage seems to be fugazi. One reason, person has 2 rubber mitts on. Second reason, there is no water on floor down below.

Oversized Load Assistant Electrocuted by Overhead Powerlines

During the transport of an oversized load – which looks like a boat – an assistant who’s job it was to move the powerlines out of the way, grabbed one line with his hands to keep it off the boat, while not seeing there is another line directly over his head, and as the truck … Continue reading “Oversized Load Assistant Electrocuted by Overhead Powerlines”

Romanian Teenager Electrocutes on Top of Train and Burns to Crisp

According to the backinfo I got, the teenager who died carbonized on top of the train was 15 years old and was from the village of Brusturoasa Cuchinis in Romania. Eye witnesses reported he was accompanied by a friend and wanted to take a selfie with the pigeons. He climbed the train and closed a … Continue reading “Romanian Teenager Electrocutes on Top of Train and Burns to Crisp”

Man with Arm Burned to Bone from Grabbing Live Wire

This happened during the first week of October, 2018 in the city of Zamboanga, Southern Philippines. It was reported that an electrical wire got caught on a truck and the man on the ground grabbed the live wire to free the truck from it, but was electrocuted. In the video, he’s shown doing pointers with … Continue reading “Man with Arm Burned to Bone from Grabbing Live Wire”