Woman Electrocuted by Fallen High Tension Wire in Venezuela

On Monday September 21, 2020 a woman was electrocuted when a high-tension live wire allegedly fell on her. The incident occurred at approximately 10:30 in the morning, in sector 13 of the La Isabelica urbanization, Valencia, Carabobo, Venezuela. Props to Best Gore member @samuel030793 for the video:

African Man Trying to Steal Oil from Transformer Burns While Electrocuted

In an unspecified part of Africa, according to the backinfo I got, a would-be thief apparently met La Senora Karma while trying to steal oil from a transformer. What oils are there in transformers, I have no idea. The failed thief got electrocuted and while hanging upside down – burned. The villagers tried to set … Continue reading “African Man Trying to Steal Oil from Transformer Burns While Electrocuted”

Girl Electrocuted While Making TikTok Video on Roof in Indonesia

That Best Gore saves lives has been thoroughly documented and backed up with testimonies, but the pace at which mainstream platforms cause tragedies and cost peoples lives is so alarming, one Best Gore may soon not be enough to keep people safe. In Bekasi, a city on the border of Jakarta in West Java, Indonesia, … Continue reading “Girl Electrocuted While Making TikTok Video on Roof in Indonesia”

Little Girl Accidentally Electrocutes, Nobody Notices Until She’s Unconscious

I calculate at least an 80% probability that the incident happened in Vietnam. The CCTV video from in front of a spa shows two women sweeping the pavement, when a little girl eager to play enters the view. She moves around, and eventually grabs a hold of a low hanging power line. That doesn’t do … Continue reading “Little Girl Accidentally Electrocutes, Nobody Notices Until She’s Unconscious”

Worker Electrocuted by Pushing Scaffolding Into Powerlines in Sergipe, Brazil

In the municipality of Nossa Senhora da Glória (Our Lady of Glory) in the state of Sergipe, Brazil, a worker push the scaffolding into the overhead powerlines and got electrocuted. This is not the first time we’ve seen workers get fried by electricity in this very fashion. It’s not even worth wondering why they don’t … Continue reading “Worker Electrocuted by Pushing Scaffolding Into Powerlines in Sergipe, Brazil”

Colombian Worker Electrocuted, Flames Engulf His Body On and Off

In Palmira, Valle del Cauca, Colombia, an electrician working on live overhead powerlines got electrocuted while half way up a utility post. As his body was being zapped, it burst on and off into flames. The video also contains a bit of the aftermath, during which the people say things like “He’s too heavy” while … Continue reading “Colombian Worker Electrocuted, Flames Engulf His Body On and Off”

Multiple Commuters Electrocuted as Bus Comes in Contact with Powerlines in India

In the city of Berhampur in the state of Odisha, India, a Chikarada-bound bus coming from Jangalpadu came in contact with an 11KV powerline. Multiple commuters on the bus were electrocuted. According to the media, 22 people were critically injured. But by looking at the video, I seem to see several people who appear quite … Continue reading “Multiple Commuters Electrocuted as Bus Comes in Contact with Powerlines in India”

Man Standing on Top of Train Electrocutes by Touching Overhead Powerline

This video is from a Melda town railway station near ABA Ghani Khan Choudhury Sarani, English Bazar, West Bengal, India. In the video, a man standing on top of a train touches the overhead powerline and gets electrocuted. Just before he makes contact with the high tension wire, it looks as though someone threw something … Continue reading “Man Standing on Top of Train Electrocutes by Touching Overhead Powerline”

Yellow Tunic Lady Touches Electrified Pole and Dies – Punjab, India

On CCTV footage from June 28, 2019 in Punjab, India, a woman in a yellow tunic passes by a pole during a rainy day. Her decision to touch the elongated street pole proves deadly in this freak accident. She gets electrocuted from the pole, there is an exposed wire, or the damp carried a charge … Continue reading “Yellow Tunic Lady Touches Electrified Pole and Dies – Punjab, India”

Electrician Electrocuted, Decapitated on Power Line – India

Somewhere from India, Repair man receives some treats, electrocuted (& decapitated) while fixing the faulty power line. Props to Best Gore member @carborandom and @ash8888 for the video: Fill browser window Props to Best Gore member @carborandom for the pictures: Zero-Decibels ®