Today’s edition of Best Gore Members Rock is brought to you by Best Gore member @shotgunoverdose, who’s hand got injured while operating a woodworking saw:
I worked at a factory where we made wooden pallets or (Skids). I was on the saw line where my glove, which had holes in the fingertips, got caught on a feeder. The feeder looks like a thick bicycle chain with spikes on it, which dragged my hand behind a metal guard and began to chew the shit out of my hand. Severing several tendons on my ring and pinky fingers. Added a few pics after surgery at various stages of healing.
Thanks a lot for the pics, @shotgunoverdose. You got a great conversation starter with scars to show for it: